Eric Lindholm - 12060 West River Road, Champlin, MN 55316 - (763)-221-2295 - Eric@EricLindholm.Biz
Below, you'll find my near-comprehensive resume, continually updated as I gain experience.
● Writing 2-3 blog posts weekly to inform and engage potential customers.
● Photography, videography, A/V Production
● Designing and generating content for Quotacy's biweekly newsletter.
● Working closely with Quotacy's Marketing team to tackle challenges as they arise.
● Meeting regularly with leadership team and peers to better choose the direction of the company moving forward.
June 7, 2016 - Present
● Maintaining, redesigning and updating the NDSU Department of Communication's website.
● Cataloguing and archiving departmental materials for ease of use and access by faculty and staff.
● Creating a regular and sustained social media presence promoting the Department's curriculum, achievements and outreach activities.
● Meeting regularly with department leaders to brainstorm innovative outreach opportunities.
● Working with department organizations to promote and orchestrate outreach seminars, rebrandings, and conferences.
Website and Social Media Coordinator
NDSU Dept. of communication
Sep. 26, 2015 - May 14, 2016
President, Media Team Lead and Presentation Team Member
Sept. 2015 - May 14, 2016
● Coordinating the NDSU Chapter of NSAC throughout the campaign creation process.
● Leading the team’s Media division and overseeing the completion of media tasks.
● Creating an effective budget using professional market research software.
● Meeting regularly with NSAC leads and executives to achieve unity in our campaign.
● Pitching our campaign proposal at the 2016 NSAC regionals in St. Cloud, MN.
NDSU Residence Life
Aug. 18, 2014 - May 14, 2016
● Demonstrating Leadership within NDSU’s residence halls, as well as the greater NDSU area.
● Assessing and responding to the academic and social needs of my residents.
● Developing an environment that fosters student growth, both academically and socially.
● Serving underrepresented portions of the NDSU community through group activities and events
● Abiding by NDSU codes of conduct, and enforcing those rules throughout campus.
● Working with fellow Resident Assistants around campus to achieve unity in our programming.
● Attending to any tasks assigned to me by the Department of Residence Life.
Route Maintenance Coordinator
Coon Rapids, MN
May 30, 2014 - Jan 3, 2015
● Performed maintenance on newspaper distribution routes across Minnesota.
● Delivered papers to routes when carriers were unable to perform their duties.
● Performed quality control checks on newspaper delivery routes to ensure proper distribution.
● Interacted with potential subscribers to increase interest in ECM-carried products.
● Responded to consumer complaints to ensure product satisfaction.
● Assisted Operational Manager with miscellaneous tasks as they arose.
Marketing and Public Relations Intern
Lyric Arts Main Street Stage
May 30, 2013 - Aug. 20, 2013
● Worked closely with staff to create Lyric Arts’ 2013-2014 social media campaign.
● Wrote press releases and other official documents for public consumption.
● Edited and produced trailers for Lyric Arts stage productions.
● Produced a weekly blog offering behind-the-scenes content to Lyric Arts members.
● Created and managed a public booth for Anoka’s “Riverfest” community festival.
● Assisted theatre staff with day-to-day tasks, such as data collection, office maintenance, etc.
Host and DJ
Oct. 2012 - May 2016
● Creating, producing and hosting “Fünkenstein,” an hour-long weekly radio broadcast.
● Becoming familiar with audio production tools and practices for live broadcasting.
● Performing live reads of advertisements regularly throughout the program.
● Curating music for FCC compliance, mass appeal, and the college demographic.
● My show is currently one of the longest-running programs on the station, and is set to continue under the direction of my former co-host in the years to come.
Dec 7, 2012 - May 14, 2016
● Reviewing recently released music albums for a mass audience.
● Writing for the Arts and Entertainment section as needed be editors.
● Generating one to two 300+ word articles per week for publication in print.
● Writing additional articles when pertinent topics of interest arise.
● Working closely with Spectrum staff to provide varied and regular content.
North Dakota State University
Aug. 20, 2012 - May 14, 2016
Recieved a BS in Strategic Communication with a Minor in Journalism. I focused heavily on Advertising, Public Relations and Mass Communication.
I was highly active in NDSU's student Newspaper, Radio Station, and TV broadcasting studio, as well as AdClub, which was NDSU's team for the National Student Advertising Competition.
Cumulative GPA: 3.31
I specialize in writing, production and design work for use in advertising and PR capacities.
I consider myself proficient in:
- Various audio and video editing programs including Audacity and Final Cut Pro.
- Use of broadcast-quality recording equipment such as cameras, soundboards, studio microphones, live video production equipment, etc.
- Associated Press, MLA, APA and Chicago Writing Styles.
- Copy editing and design for print.
- Live oration, presentation, and other forms of public speaking.
- Web design an back-end domain management.
- HTML and CSS, using both text editors and WYSIWYG software, such as Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Microsoft Office and various other consumer computer programs.
- Practical Electrical and Communication wiring.
- General handyman skills: Use of basic and advanced tools for Carpentry, Plumbing, etc.
- Technological literacy and general technical competency.
- Street Fighter 4.
I have a working knowledge of:
- Circuitry and wiring of consumer electronic chips.
- Principles and processes of print and online journalism.
- Photoshop and other image editing software.
- Graphic Design.
- Many more skills which escape me at this time.
Jaci is the hall director of the Mathew Living Learning Center at NDSU, and is my supervisor during my time as a Resident Assistant, managing and collaborating on my tasks within the position.
Ms. Jaclyn curtis
Mathew Living Learning Center Hall Director
Mrs. Laura Tahja Johnson
Managing Artistic Director, CEO: Lyric Arts Main Street Stage
Laura managed and oversaw the higher-priority Public Relations tasks I undertook at Lyric Arts, including press release creation, ad copy design for our concert series and my work managing our social media accounts.
Mr. Craig Anderson
Operational Manager: ECM Distribution
Craig oversaw my training and day-to-day work during my time at ECM Distribution, including route maintenance, subscriber interactions, and other maintenance tasks.